[Simnibs-discuss] "The qform and sform of do not match..." why this requirement?

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Fri Jan 6 15:03:53 CET 2023

Hi Sean,

Techincally they don't have to match, but it that seems different nifti
readers sometimes use one and sometimes the other, which can cause
problems. We decided it's best to explicitly "force" the qform to keep
everything consistent within charm. As the qform should store the
transformation from voxels to scanner coordinates, i.e., no shears, we
decided to go with that.

Best,
Oula