[Simnibs-discuss] MagVenture_MC_B70.nii.gz missing from SimNIBS 4?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Feb 8 20:11:03 CET 2023

Kristoffer, Oula,

OK, I think that clears it up for me, thanks to you both!

I'll change Brainsight to always invoke SimNIBS with a .ccd file, and
never a .nii file.

If I might suggest, you way want to:

1. just remove `Magstim_70mm_Fig8.nii.gz` too, as it's the only one left
anymore.
2. update your docs regarding the choice and difference between ccd and
nii.

Cheers,

Sean