[Simnibs-discuss] Improving running time SimNIBS

Oula Puonti oulap at drcmr.dk
Wed Feb 8 18:09:39 CET 2023

Hi Silvana,

You can try to switch the solver to pardiso, see an example here (for
leadfields):

https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/tutorial/optimization.html?highlight=pardiso

It should be faster, but it's also more memory-hungry so this is only
an option if you're computer has enough memory. But try it out and see
if it runs. Other than that you can try to run multiple simulations in
parallel matlab instances.

Best,
Oula