[Simnibs-discuss] Help with transforming numpy array to mesh and simulating electrode position in the shoulder

Yassine Yachou yassine.yachou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 09:33:31 CEST 2023

Dear Simnibs-discuss members,

I am writing to seek help from the community regarding a problem I am
facing in transforming a numpy array to a mesh. Specifically, I used the
extract gray matter function from a mesh to obtain the data in numpy
format. Now, I want to reverse the process and show my data as a mesh.
However, I am unsure about the steps to do this and would appreciate any
guidance or resources that the community could provide to help me
accomplish this task.

Additionally, I am also interested in simulating the electrode position on
the shoulder. Could anyone provide me with information on how I can achieve
this using simnibs?

I appreciate any help or suggestions that the community can provide, and I
thank you in advance for your time and attention to my request.

Best regards,

Yassine yachou