[Simnibs-discuss] SimNibs simple volumes

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Mon Jun 13 11:57:16 CEST 2022

Hi Benjamin,

please try out simnibs 4 which is available as beta release.

https://github.com/simnibs/simnibs/releases/tag/v4.0-beta1

It has new options to use custom-made meshes.

After installation, click on index.html in the docs-folder to see the
documentation for simnibs 4. Then follow the tutorial "How to create and
use a custom mesh".

Best,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging