[Simnibs-discuss] Example dataset resolution

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Fri Jul 1 18:07:22 CEST 2022

Hi Jens,

when your question regards the resolution of the MR images: no, there
are no higher resolution versions.

In case your question is related to the mesh resolution: Just recreate
it at the resolution you need. You can control the mesh resolution using
the -v option in headreco, see
https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/documentation/command_line/headreco.html
for how to do that.

Best,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging