[Simnibs-discuss] Python Library Not Working

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Fri Dec 23 18:21:47 CET 2022

Hi Summer,

thanks for contacting us.

There is a install.log file in the simnibs folder. Can you please send
this to us? Furthermore, there should be a subfolder "bin" in the
simnibs folder. Can you please check whether this subfolder exists and
whether it contains the command line tools?

Best regards,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging