[Simnibs-discuss] Installing SimNIBS on Mac

Mags McAllister margaret.mcallister at duke.edu
Tue Dec 13 00:24:53 CET 2022

Hi,

I previously installed SimNIBS on my Mac desktop without issue. I recently uninstalled it because I wanted to update to version 4.0.0. When I select the installer<https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/installation/simnibs_installer.html> I am directed to a ‘503 service unavailable’ page. I’ve included the link that leads me to this page below.
https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/installation/simnibs_installer.html#

Is this an issue with the website, installer, or my device?

Thanks!
Mags M.