[Simnibs-discuss] modeling MagVenture cool DB80 coil

Kristoffer Madsen kristofferm at drcmr.dk
Fri Aug 26 19:26:13 CEST 2022

The DB80 coil is actually included in simNIBS 4 (charm) see the
publication linked below:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1935861X22000778

Installing the beta from https://github.com/simnibs/simnibs/releases
should include the coil models - you can also use these in the old
version of simNIBS and the installations should be able to exist
without disturbing each other.
Feel free to contact me again if you have additional questions.

Best,
Kristoffer H. Madsen