[Simnibs-discuss] SimNIBS Installation

Kristoffer Madsen kristofferm at drcmr.dk
Fri Apr 29 13:18:43 CEST 2022

Yes, the gui is unlikely to work over X-forwarding as it uses opengl
extensively, although I'd not exclude that it might work for example via
VNC etc.
However, everything should work fine on the server given that you use
script or the like to setup simulations. If you wish to use the GUI we
recommend that you install simNIBS on a personal computer to plan
simulations using the GUI.
Best,
Kristoffer