[Simnibs-discuss] SimNIBS Installation

ZHANG, bellabingbing [Student] bellabingbing.zhang at connect.polyu.hk
Wed Apr 27 18:16:14 CEST 2022

Dear Madam or Sir,

Thanks for shareing SimNIBS , a such wonderful software to public.

I am Bingbing, a Ph.D student from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.

I am trying to use SimNIBS simulate the E-fields distribution for TMS stimulation. When I try to install the SimNIBS to the Ubuntu Linux, it always failed.
My path did not contain Chinese characters.

Could you give me some suggestions where I am wrong?

Best Regards,
Bingbing

[https://www.polyu.edu.hk/emaildisclaimer/85A-PolyU_Email_Signature.jpg]

Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.