[Simnibs-discuss] Uncertainty Quantification

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Mon Apr 18 11:50:49 CEST 2022

Hi,

did you add the simnibs matlab functions to your Matlab search path?

There's a "matlab" subfolder in the simnibs installation directory which
you need to add. You can try typing "mesh_save_gmsh4", if that is also
not found, then the missing search path is likely the reason.

Best,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Thielscher
Professor of Neurophysics and Neuroimaging