[Simnibs-discuss] Uncertainty Quantification

Sauch McFarlane vesanusx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:38:00 CEST 2022

Good afternoon,

I hope you're doing well.

I've been looking through your documentation on the Uncertainty
Quantification and I'm having some trouble with the MATLAB code examples
provided on the website (
https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/tutorial/advanced/uq.html)

MATLAB throws up an error at the very first line of the script "s =
sim_struct('SESSION');" with the error
 "Undefined function or variable 'sim_struct'.
Error in UncertaintyQALL (line 8)
s = sim_struct('SESSION');"

So far, I've tried with and without a capital S because the different pages
on the website are inconsistent about this, and all other changes I have
attempted have been fruitless. Can you advise on how to fix this error?

Many thanks,
Sauch