[Simnibs-discuss] matsimnibs matrix and angles

Giacomo Bertazzoli giacomo.bertazzoli at unitn.it
Fri Sep 3 11:33:21 CEST 2021

Dear all,
We would like to know how the output *affine transformation matrix*
(matsimnibs) is obtained when simulating the efield or when doing the coil
optimization. In particular we do not understand if that matrix is the
result of multiple rotations and in the case in which order they occur (we
supposed z-x-y). We need this information because we are trying to assess
the difference (in angle) between two coil positions.
All the very best,

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Bertazzoli, PhD Candidate
Cognition Neurostimulation & Connectivity Lab - CIMeC
Email: giacomo.bertazzoli at unitn.it
https://webapps.unitn.it/du/en/Persona/PER0194098
https://www.linkedin.com/in/giacomo-bertazzoli-8737b160/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/giacomo-bertazzoli-8737b160/>