[Simnibs-discuss] Our Driving Circuit Boards Capabilities 2021

bichengpcb at 163.com bichengpcb at 163.com
Sat Oct 16 19:39:56 CEST 2021

Kappa 438 High Frequency PCB
Hi,
Hope this email finds you well.
This RF PCB has FR-4 matched dielectric constant (Dk). The design transition to this PCB will be effortless.

Kappa 438 PCB
FR-4 was historically a material choice for many less demanding RF applications, but changes in the wireless infrastructure related to growing performance requirements, especially in small cells and carrier-grade Wi-Fi. However, the design transition to Kappa 438 is an effortless alternative:
4.38 DK is tailored to FR-4 (DK 4.38) industry standard norms, which is ease of transition when upgraded electrical performance is needed over FR-4;
(2) Tighter DK and thickness tolerance than FR-4, it keeps consistent circuit performance.

Our PCB Capability (Kappa 438)
PCB Material:
Glass Reinforced Hydrocarbon Ceramic
Designation:
Kappa 438
Dielectric constant:
4.38
Layer count:
Double Layer, Multilayer, Hybrid PCB
Copper weight:
0.5oz (17 µm), 1oz (35µm)
PCB thickness:
20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 40mil (1.016mm), 60mil (1.524mm)
PCB size:
≤400mm X 500mm
Solder mask:
Green, Black, Blue, Yellow, Red etc.
Surface finish:
Bare copper, HASL, ENIG, OSP etc..

If you have requirements on Kappa 438 high frequency PCB's, please do not hesitate to contact us by simply reply back to this email. I will get back to you ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Jane Shi | Business development
Bicheng PCB  |  www.highfrequencypcb.com | Material partners: Rogers, Taconic, ITEQ, SHENGYI, TAIYO, KUANGSHUN
If you do not want to receive emails from Bicheng about marketing communications and special offers, reply as “remove” in the subject line.