[Simnibs-discuss] Questions regarding the Fsaverage space transformation , and electrode coordinates

TI, Chun Hang Eden 1155138422 at link.cuhk.edu.hk
Mon Jan 25 04:42:14 CET 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently running simulation analysis using the Fsaverage space provided by SIMNIBS. I want to study the relationship between the distance of electrodes and the electric field on that space. Is there a way to transform the MNI/native coordinates to the Fsaverage coordinates through matlab script?  In addition, I am also interested in how electrode geometry and their effect of stimulation. Currently the coordinates of electrodes are stored in .geo file. Is there a way to read these coordinates using MATLAB?

Look forward to your reply, and thank you very much.

Best regards,
Eden