[Simnibs-discuss] Benefit of including diffusion tensors inmodeling?

Oula oulap at drcmr.dk
Mon Apr 12 13:05:57 CEST 2021

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the late reply.

Our Group has published one paper on this:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811911007154

Long story short, it does have an effect mostly in the White matter and the size of the effect depends on the coil orientation (for TMS).
For gray matter the effect is not that large.

Best,
Oula