[Simnibs-discuss] Method for assessing STC distance

Oula Puonti oupu at dtu.dk
Mon Oct 19 08:28:49 CEST 2020

Hi Dan,

It's actually the coil-to-cortex distance that SimNIBS writes out. The distance is calculated from the center of the coil to the closest point on the cortex.

If you want to calculate the scalp-to-cortex distance you can just set the coil to head surface distance to zero in the simulations.

Best,

Oula