[Simnibs-discuss] Enquiries about a error on TDCSLEADFIELD

TI, Chun Hang Eden 1155138422 at link.cuhk.edu.hk
Sat May 23 07:26:17 CEST 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to use simnibs for optimizing electrode montage. When I set the anisotropy type as 'vn', and run the tdcs leadfield, I got the following message.

[cid:1fce48c1-fded-45b9-96ec-abe91a56fcdc]

I have run dwi2cond on my head models, and it can identify the path of my tensors. I tried to search the documentation but I cannot find this attribute. How could I solve this?

Look forward to your reply, and thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Ti Chun Hang Eden
PhD, Department of Biomedical Engineering
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Email: 1155138422 at link.cuhk.edu.hk