[Simnibs-discuss] hippocampal segmentation to stl

Axel Thielscher axelt at drcmr.dk
Fri Dec 11 21:39:43 CET 2020

Hi Ines,

when you open the nifti-file in freeview, is it then coregistered with
the <subid>_T1fs_conform.nii.gz which headreco creates? If not, you can
first run freesurfer and use the T1 and T2 which freesurfer stores as
input to headreco.

You can then try the nii2msh tool, which puts the data from niftis into
the mesh.

Let us know in case you get stuck.

Best regards,

Axel