[Simnibs-discuss] mri2mesh error

Smyk, Nathan Nathan.Smyk at Pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 9 17:27:56 CET 2020

Good morning Valerie,

This is a long shot e-mail! My name is Nate Smyk, and I'm working at the University of Pennsylvania in neuroimaging, and I am having the same issue with Simnibs that you had reported here: https://mailman.drcmr.dk/pipermail/simnibs-discuss/2020-May/000051.html. I saw Axel responded saying Mac Catalina might be the issue (which I am also running on now). Did you happen to find a fix for this fseek issue? Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

ERROR- fseek
/Users/guilherme/simnibs_supporting/meshfix/contrib/JMeshLib/src/MESH_STRUCTURE/io.cpp:1335
failed.exiting mri2mesh after error

Best,
Nate Smyk