[Simnibs-discuss] About the usage of custom CAT12 segmentation

Oula Puonti oupu at dtu.dk
Wed Dec 2 10:33:46 CET 2020

Hi Ti Chun Hang Eden,

I haven't tried the stroke tool, so not sure what it outputs, but if the stroke lesion is segmented out separately you could assign that to CSF in the mask_prep folder (after binarization).

In the final mesh the lesioned area would then be CSF, but you can afterwards relabel it back to stroke lesion using the segmentation mask if you want.

Best,
Oula