[Simnibs-discuss] manual correction

w.tomasz at sensusmed.pl w.tomasz at sensusmed.pl
Fri Aug 28 22:20:54 CEST 2020

Hi Oula,

Thanks for your answers and suggestions.
1)If I understand correctly, the final headform in the B and B + ranges
will be sufficient to calculate the optimal stimulation if I first check
with Freesurfer for large deviations in bone and skin mapping ?

2)Is it possible to use software to calculate appropriate electrode
placement for transcranial temporal interference stimulation?
Of course also to visualize the distribution of the electric field.
For example, for fields with a frequency of 200 and 210 Hz.
The area of interest is the L-amygdala.

Best regards,
Witold

  		www.sensusmed.pl [1]  e: w.tomasz at sensusmed.pl