[Simnibs-discuss] Electrode position upper left arm

Guilherme B Saturnino guilhermebs at drcmr.dk
Mon Apr 27 11:14:15 CEST 2020

Hello,

We suggest you use a model created with headreco
<https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/documentation/command_line/headreco.html>
(such as our example head model), as they include the neck. By
positioning the return electrode at the bottom of the neck, you should
get a reasonable approximation of the of the electric field caused by
the return electrode in the arm.

Best Regards,

Guilherme.