[Simnibs-discuss] Problem with visualizing the results

Teodóra Vékony vekteo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:55:57 CEST 2020

Dear Guilherme,

Thank you for your answer! I only have "ernie_TDCS_1_scalar.msh" in the
output folder after the simulation, I don't find the
"ernie_TDCS_1_el_currents.geo" and "ernie_TDCS_1_scalar.msh.opt" files,
although no error message appears during the simulation.

I have installed the 3.1 version.

Best regards,

Teodora

Guilherme B Saturnino <guilhermebs at drcmr.dk> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr.